Info - How it works
All questions about the order process will be answered here. Learn more about COD shipments and taking back goods.
- Place your chosen product in the shopping basket.
- A summary of your data will be displayed after you send off your order.
- Once your order has been completed, you will receive confirmation of receipt of your order and the invoice via e-mail.
- As soon as we have received your payment, your order will be released for delivery. The delivery time given runs from the time when we receive payment.
- Deliveries within the EU are gratis. We take a low-level custom handling charge of 20,00 Euro for deliveries to Switzerland.
- Please make sure that you are able to accept the package on the delivery date given or provide us with a delivery address where we can always reach you.
Cash on delivery (COD):
Cash on delivery may be possible for some countries by extra charge.
To see if it is possible at your location, please pay attention to the checkbox while processing your order. (active or passive)
Taking back goods:
- You may return the goods received without specifying a reason within two weeks.
- The easiest way for you to do this is to send pet-interiors a short e-mail headed “Return”.
- We will confirm receipt of your e-mail and send a shipping label to drop off the parcel at a parcel pickup station.
- Please note: The goods can only be returned in their original packaging.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accept unstamped packages.
- The purchase price paid will be refunded at the latest within three working days of receipt of the goods.